Grimacing definition, a facial expression, often ugly or contorted, that indicates disapproval, pain, etc. See more. Grimaced definition, a facial expression, often ugly or contorted, that indicates disapproval, pain, etc. See more. grimace definition: 1. to make an expression of pain, strong dislike, etc. in which the face twists in an ugly way: Meaning of “grimace” in the English Dictionary.
Grimace definition is - a facial expression usually of disgust, disapproval, or pain. Definition of grimace (Entry 2 of 2) . , in the meaning defined above. Definition of grimace - an ugly, twisted expression on a person's face, typically expressing disgust, pain, or wry amusement. A grimace is a facial expression that usually suggests disgust or pain, but the 17th century Spanish grimazo, meaning caricature, and grima, meaning fright.
Define grimace (verb) and get synonyms. What is grimace (verb)? grimace (verb) meaning, pronunciation and more by Macmillan Dictionary. Define grimacing. grimacing synonyms, grimacing pronunciation, grimacing translation, English dictionary definition of grimacing. n. A sharp contortion of the . Grimace definition: If you grimace, you twist your face in an ugly way because you are annoyed, disgusted, | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and. grimace definition: The definition of a grimace is a face indicating displeasure, usually made by twisting up your facial features into an unpleasant expression.
- shoot bubble deluxe how many levels
- how to make dormant spray
- spacex rocket landing explodes when shot
- iyi geceler mesaji whatsapp status
- 17102 howard plaza omaha nebraska
- how many original nhl teams were there
- where does thermonuclear fusion occur in stars
- la roca bso descargar whatsapp
- truck pulls left when braking
- denied credit card how long to reapply